MaxIQ Space has secured multiple launch opportunities for students, schools and educational institutions with MaxIQ Space kits.
bluShift Aerospace Beta Rocket Test :
- Goal - collect and analyse data relating to the flight profile of the Starless Rogue bluShift test launch.
- Hardware - MaxIQ modular electronics similar to the XinaBox Environment Remote Sensing kit XK07 or XinaBox XK90 CubeSat kit
- Workshops - fortnightly rocket and payload design workshops, model rocket missions, sessions with industry experts, payload systems engineering, mission data collection and analysis. We are building this page with the details as they come in
- Early bird participation cost - US$ 1,495 including a full modular electronics kit, kit shipping to and from launch, payload integration and launch. We have secured three sponsorships for groups to participate, to see if your group qualifies, complete this form. This participation cost increases to US$ 2,495 from 15th January 2022.
- If you already have a XinaBox XK07 or XK90 CubeSat kit, you can participate at a reduced cost by visiting the launch only page.
- Launch - August 2022, bluShift Launch Facility, Maine, USA
- Project details - the package includes delivery of your kit, on-boarding workshops, delivery of your kit to the bluShift Aerospace, and return of the kits to participants post-launch. Conclusion workshops will take place post data analysis to conclude the mission
- Sign up - please purchase your kit and payload space on this product page.
- Manifest - you can see how the spaces are being taken up as we update the launch manifest on this on this page.
Please look at the bluShift Aerospace website for more information on their launches into the future.