MaxIQ Space Learning Materials and Canvas Courses
MaxIQ supports all kits and programs with teacher and student support materials.
- Challenges relating to Space and Sustainability linking experiments with the STEM kit and the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Each challenge is supported by a full Canvas Course.
- Suborbital Launch Challenge - extensive course materials hosted in Canvas for educators to make their own.
- Space STEM Mission 1 - full Space STEM course for individual student participants, used to deliver the Intelsat Space STEM Program (as an example)
- TinyGS Ground Station course to support the build and configuration of the MaxIQ TinyGS kit
- HAB Mission course to support high altitude balloon missions using MaxIQ kits
- Space STEM for K-8 to support educators deliver topics and experiments relating the the MaxIQ STEM kits
Should you wish to see an example of the learning materials, please contact Judi (judi at maxiq.space) or Cody (cody at maxiq.space).
Changing the world isn't easy, and we couldn't do it alone.
A core value of MaxIQ is to be able to provide our educational resources to students around the globe, especially those who live in areas where there is a lack of educational infrastructure to support these young minds in achieving their full potential. MaxIQ wouldn't be able to fulfill our mission without support from...