Services and Support
At MaxIQ Space, we strive to support our community as much as possible. Although we do run regular workshops, provide courses, and answer questions posted on our Discord server, we do realise that sometimes some extra support is required.
Bespoke, Virtual Workshops (60min Zoom) $400.00
Please give us two week's notice so that we can prepare the session.
- Understanding a solar eclipse workshop for a 4th grade class
- Coding your MK10 advanced kit for a HAB mission to a group of undergrad students
- Satellite payload design to support a sustainable development goal, for thirty teenagers joining from home
These workshops are developed specially for the group, and are regarded as "once-off".
Limited, Virtual Workshops (60min Zoom) $48.00
These workshops are topic or kit specific, and come bundled with the kits and courses. However, should you wish to join more sessions that included, let us know and we will notify you of the workshop schedule.
- Space STEM - connecting and configuring the MK01, introduction to IoT and the Kibana dashboard
- TinyGS - building your own antenna
- World Space Week Challenge - understanding climate change, and how it impacts our comfort levels. How to use your STEM kit to monitor and mitigate the impacts of climate change.
These workshops are held frequently, and edited recordings are available on our YouTube channel.
One-on-One Virtual Support (630min Zoom) $400.00
These sessions may be booked with our technical and subject-matter experts, depending on the support required. We are happy that these are recorded for future reference.
Virtual Educator Onboarding and Training (6 hours Zoom) $2,400.00
These sessions form part of our full K-12 Space STEM Program, yet schools may require additional educators to be trained. Appropriate for up to twenty attendees, the six hours can be split over multiple sessions. The quote includes an accredited assessment.
Please give us two week's notice so that we may plan the sessions and ensure all participants have kits.
For formal quotations and booking, please contact judi at maxiq.space.
Changing the world isn't easy, and we couldn't do it alone.
A core value of MaxIQ is to be able to provide our educational resources to students around the globe, especially those who live in areas where there is a lack of educational infrastructure to support these young minds in achieving their full potential. MaxIQ wouldn't be able to fulfill our mission without support from...